Here are some quick steps you can take to answer your question
Send Us a Message
Frequently Asked Questions
You can also place an order without making an account which is called a Guest Checkout. However, setting up an account will allow you to order without having to enter your details every time you shop with us, making your shopping experience with Closet seamless.
Registering with Tossdeal is easy. You can create a unique account by ordering fir the first time with going through the following steps:
1. Choose any product from the store that you want to buy.
2. Add that product to your cart and then click proceed to checkout.
3. Fill in your personal particulars and shipping details on the checkout page.
4. Click “Create an account?” checkbox to create a password for your account.
5. Now, you are finally registered on the website through your first order.
Click on ‘Lost your password?’ available at the sign-in page. Enter your email address or username and click on the ‘Reset password’. A set of instructions will be sent to your registered email to reset your password. After your credentials have been verified, you will be able to create a new password.
Please sign in and click on ‘My Account’. You will be able to edit/update your particulars in your account and save them for future orders. In case of a confirmed order, if you wish to change the delivery address, contact our customer service immediately. The requested change will be carried out in case the order is not processed.
Please sign-in to ‘My Account’ to view your order history. Click on the order you wish to view to see the details. This facility is available to the registered customers only, not the guest checkout.
Once you have found the product you want, it’s time to place your order!
1. Sign in to your online account.
2. When ordering through the product screen you can enter the number of products that you want in the quantity field and click ‘Add to Cart’.
3. Clicking on the ‘Add to Cart’ button will take you to your Shopping Cart screen where you’ll see a list of the products you’ve selected, the price, quantity, subtotals and grand total.
4. Once you’ve added all products into your shopping cart, click Proceed to checkout.
5. Enter billing and shipping information.
6. Provide payment information.
7. Review and submit your order.
8. Check the Sales Order Summary.
Once your shopping cart has all the items that you wish to purchase, you’ll be asked to enter your billing and payment information.
1. If you’ve signed in to your already established account, the billing information will already be entered into the billing information screen. If you haven’t signed in, you will be required to enter your Name and Address. Once you’re done entering the required information, put in payment information.
2. The payment information section lets you select how you’d like to make your payment. For more information on the different types of payment options and their requirements visit the Payments section down below.
3. The final step in completing your online shopping is to click on ‘Place Order’. Once you place your order, you’ll receive a Sales Order Summary containing your Order Number and confirmation.
A sales order summary acknowledges the order you placed. You should receive this order summary within one hour of placing your order. If you do not get your order summary within one hour, check your junk/spam folder. If you still haven’t received it, regardless, your order has been placed with Tossdeal. You should call our customer support number to confirm.
Placing an item in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase of the item and does not mean that the item is reserved for you. Until you have completed the checkout process, another customer may have purchased the item.
Once your order has been logged, you will receive an email containing the details of your order. In this mail, you will be provided with a unique Order ID, listing, and price of the item(s) you have ordered and the expected delivery time. However, the order would be shipped only when payment verification is complete (in case of online payments) or telephonic verification of shipping address has been carried out (in case of Cash on Delivery).
You can visit the Order history to check your current order status as well as your previous order history.
In the registered account, your billing and shipping information will automatically be put in your order. Furthermore, in order history, you’ll have all the information regarding your previous orders and current order with their order statuses. However, in guest checkout, every time you place an order with Closet, you’ll have to put in your billing and shipping information. Furthermore, you won’t have access to your order status, you’ll have to call or email customer support to inquire about your order status.
You will receive two emails essentially in the order process. One on placing the order and one when your shipment is dispatched. Order ID is your unique order number which is given to you in the Sales Order Summary on placing your order. A tracking ID is sent to you when the order is dispatched.
P.S. Keep in mind, to track your order and its delivery status, you will use your Tracking ID to log on to the courier website, not the Order ID.
You can cancel your order before the item is shipped. We typically ship orders by 4 pm on the next working day after the order is placed.
Following are the payment options available for your convenience:
1. Cash On Delivery (for Pakistan orders only).
Yes. All payment information submitted by our customers is kept confidential. All Credit Card and Debit Card payments are processed over a secure encrypted connection, with the highest level of security and confidentiality. Only authorized personnel have the right to access this information.
In case of a payment failure, make sure the Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e. account details, billing address, etc. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your bank account within 7 business days. You can email us at email@example.com or give us a call on +92-300-9448-220 with your order number for any clarification.
You can pay through Cash on Delivery (COD) for transactions up to Rs. 22,000. Once all items you wish to purchase have been added to your cart, follow the steps below to pay with COD:
1. Place order as prescribed in ‘How to place an order’.
2. In the Payment Information form, select ‘Cash on Delivery’.
3. On delivery of the product, you’ll be asked for the required amount of cash a receipt will be provided along with your purchase.
The COD service is available all over Pakistan. COD is not available internationally.
Local Order delivery takes 2-3 days, depending on the size and availability of the product. Orders are processed within 24-48 hours and are generally scheduled for delivery the following working day. Timely delivery is subject to the availability of stocks and payment authorizations. In certain cases, we might request for some form of payment verification or source in order to process the order.
Flat rate: 200 PKR.
On dispatch, you will be provided a Tracking ID for your order through email and SMS.